The name “Sprecher” stands for high-quality and reliable medium voltage solutions. Originating as a subsidiary of the Swiss company Sprecher & Schuh, Sprecher Automation 2004 brought the manufacturing of medium voltage switchgear units – using the brand name “SPREPOWER” – back to the traditional premises in Linz. Together with its modern and reliable SPRECON control and protection systems (SPREcher CONtrol), Sprecher is a turnkey system provider including factory-assembled MV switchgear units which are designed to meet our customers’ needs.
All switchgear types are based on a flexible and modular system. Sprecher Automation offers project management, overall and detailed planning, assembly, final assembly and final inspection as well as testing. Beside ready-made delivery, Sprecher also provides on-site installation, commissioning as well as service and maintenance.
- Metal-enclosed, compartmented and factory-built MV switchgear units as standard or customer-specific solutions
- Transformer stations
- Furnace switchgear
- Upgrading of existing switchgear units in accordance with respective standards
- Extensions of existing switchgear units of other manufacturers
- Substitution of switching device
- Conventional and digital secondary technology
- Station control technology
- Telecontrol technology
- Protection technology
- Combined protection and control technology devices
- Customised user interfaces and modes
- Arc monitor
- Temperature monitoring