ENVIRO-AIRE Package Treatment Plants
Delta Package Sewage Treatment Plants are can be designed to convert flows of 3,000 to 250,000 gallons per day into clear and odor-free effluent.
Delta Package Sewage Treatment Plants are custom designed to the particular sewage treatment needs of each location. These sewage treatment solutions are suitable for permanent or temporary use in areas outside municipal wastewater systems, each Delta Package Sewage Water Treatment Plant is custom-built at the factory and shipped to the project site as a self-contained unit that requires minimal assembly. They are the perfect solution for small sewage systems.
Secondary and tertiary treatment systems include aeration, settling, filters, clear well chambers, disinfection methods and other ancillary equipment such as blowers, pumps, electrical controls, aeration equipment, filter media and liquid level sensors. Other items, such as gratings, handrails, stairways and flow measuring equipment can be provided. A Delta Treatment Systems representative can assist you in specifying the system that will meet your requirements.
How Delta Advanced Package Sewage Treatment Plants Work:
When waste enters a stream, it becomes food for bacteria present in the water. As long as there is sufficient oxygen in the stream, the bacteria consumes all organic material over time. Delta Package Treatment Plants use the same process to break down domestic wastewater, only it does it faster and more efficiently using sewage treatment plant technologies.
Delta's self-contained modular wastewater treatment plants take in wastewater and process it through an extended aeration and oxidation process that purifies the sewage by the destruction of organic compounds using naturally occurring bacteria. Continuous mixing with air encourages the biological organisms to consume and break down the organic materials. The result is a clear and odor-free effluent.
A typical Delta Package Treatment Plant includes the following elements:
A. Air Blower Unit
B. Electrical Control Console
C. Extended Aeration Chamber
D. Service Walkway/Grating
E. Secondary Clarifier with Chlorination
The Perfect Wastewater Treatment Solution for Remote Locations
Delta Package Treatment Plants offer options beyond individual sewage and septic systems or costly sewer connection to builders and site developers.
Because Delta Package Treatment Plants can be pad-mounted, terrain or soil conditions are not a factor when selecting an installation site. Delta Package Treatment Plants are self-contained units that effectively process the wastewater turning out high-grade, clear effluent. Delta’s Package Treatment Plants can also be installed at grade depending on site conditions.
Typical application settings for Delta Package Treatment Plants:
- Remote housing developments and neighborhoods
- Motels and hotels
- Resort areas
- Apartment or Condominium Complexes
- Military facilities
- Highway rest areas
- Industrial facilities
- Power stations
- Mobile home parks
Package Treatment Plants Case Studies
- Delta Package Sewage Treatment Plant Replaces One in Service for More Than 35 years at Louisiana Community Park
- Delta Extended Aeration Unit Solves Wastewater Treatment Challenge at Hawaiian Resort
- Delta Package Treatment Plant Enables Expansion and Reduces Maintenance at Texas RV Park
Benefits of Delta ENVIRO-AIRE Package Treatment Plants:
- Proven wastewater solution for treating wastewater levels in a variety of applications
- Clear and odor free effluent suitable for subsurface or direct discharge
- Ability to be pad-mounted providing maximum flexibility when locating the plant on-site
- Prebuilt at factory and shipped as self-contained unit requiring little on-site assembly
- Minimal mechanical components for low life-cycle maintenance costs
- Support through a dedicated team of engineers who act like an extension of your own team
- Multiple paint colors available to a customize the plant for your application
- Wide range of solutions from 2,000 to 250,000 GPD