Buy New & Used Cantilever Racks From The Biggest Manufacturer in The USA
Look no further if you are looking for a New or used heavy duty cantilever racks to install it in warehouse or in your storage facility. We, Atlanta Pallet Rack has a huge varieties of Beams, Towers, Bases, and Starter Bays. We occasionally acquire complete cantilever racks that have never been installed or used. This provides you with the quality of a new product at a fraction of the cost of used cantilever racks.
Items are more accessible than in selective pallet rack designs, allowing for easier forklift loading and retrieval. All of this adds up to increased storage capacity and handling efficiencies.
We can provide many different cantilever rack positions and storage options. Most people are unsure whether they require inclined or straight beams and/or what lengths are required to maintain product stability. Call us and one of our highly trained, experienced professionals will help you understand what size, load capabilities, beam lengths, and warehouse layout you will require to maximize your storage space.
Structural I-beam Cantilever Racks to Store Products of any Dimension or Weight
Cantilever racks are ideal for handling longer goods such as pipes, lumber, tubing, and construction materials, as well as heavier materials such as metal or wood. Longer dimensional products, such as carpet, lumber, furniture, bar/plate stock, and pipe, benefit from cantilever racks because they provide clear access across the shelf level length.
You can increase your vertical storage capacity by using an I-beam cantilever rack system. You can increase your facility’s material storage capacity by expanding your vertical storage space. You may increase your storage capacity without taking up any additional floor space.
Types of Cantilever Racks
There are two different cantilever racks, and your specific needs determine which one is the best choice for you or your business. Both types are durable and designed for holding a variety of materials.
1. Structural Cantilever Rack
2. Roll-Formed Cantilever Rack
Benefits of Our New and Used Heavy Duty Structural I Beam Cantilever Racks
Flexibility: The lack of front columns means no restrictions on the length of items stored. Different-length objects or oddly sized items can be placed within the same rack system
Accessibility: Because there are no vertical obstructions at the face of the rack, loading and unloading product is quick and easy
Adjustability: Bolted connections allow for easy adjustment of arms to accommodate a wide variety of load heights
Modularity: Easy to add onto when needed
Efficiency: Systems make good use of limited space and are cost-effective.
*Well, if you are looking for new and extra heavy duty cantilever racks for sale near Atlanta, GA, we suggest you to visit our facility where you may find any size, quantity and best price material handling equipment for your warehouse storage facility.
Some other benefits to consider
- I beam structural steel construction. Very strong & long lasting. More flexibility for placing or removing products.
- System is Supported by Middle I beam & bracing which gives unrestricted access to your products throughout the shelf length.
- Cantilever Tower is punched at 4″ spacing so that customer can adjust their shelf level at every 4″.
- Efficient use of vertical & horizontal space.
- APR I beam tower is punched on both sides so customer can use same tower for single side or double side
- Decking options are available for use with odd sized crates or furniture.
- Can be used for both inside or outside storage.
- Bolted connections- easy to modify layout for repurpose.
- Arms are available for quick ship in 3″ to 6″ Face height & 24″ to 60″ length. Custome size can be created with lead time.
- Arm stop & Base stop pole with chain sockets available.
Top Applications Of Cantilever RacksCantilever racking is a versatile storage solution that may be used for a variety of purposes such as storage of sheet metal or as a horizontal pipe storage racks. They are perfect for industrial storage of large objects due to their flexibility and robustness. Cantilever racks are frequently used to store the following items:
- Carpeting: The weight of rolled carpets and rugs can be rather heavy, necessitating a lot of support. The cantilever arms keep carpets off the ground in the warehouse, preventing them from becoming dusty or unclean.
- Metal: Cantilever racks provide a durable industrial storage space for these lengthy and hefty materials, whether they’re steel pipes or aluminum sheets. Because cantilever racks do not have decks, they provide horizontal storage space that is uncluttered vertically. Cantilevers eliminate the need for floor stacking and free up space in your warehouse. The arms of the cantilever can carry a variety of loads depending on how they are adjusted.
- Drywall and Lumber: Building materials come in a awkward shapes and sizes, and long beams sometimes need the use of heavy-duty shelves. Cantilever racks are ideal for offering quick access to building materials while keeping warehouse operations running smoothly.
|NEW CANTILEVER BASE STOP, 18″ POLE WITH CHAIN||$34.28|
|NEW CANTILEVER ARM STOP, 12″ POLE WITH CHAIN||$28.85|
|HALF SAFETY END CAP FOR 4″ ARM||$6.00|
|CANTILEVER X BRACE / STRAIGHT BRACE NUTS & BOLTS: 5/8 X 1-1/2||$1.25|
|Cantilever X Brace||$75.09 – $200.23|
|CANTILEVER TOWER SHIM PLATE||$6.99|
|CANTILEVER TOWER & BASE ANCHORS, 5/8 X 4-1/2 ICC APPROVED||$3.12|
|Cantilever Straight Brace||$25.04 – $91.77|
|Cantilever ST Tower||$305.38 – $704.15|
|Cantilever ST Base||$150.18 – $200.23|
|Cantilever ST Arm||$47.57 – $140.99|
|CANTILEVER ARM-BASE NUTS & BOLTS||$2.50|